Bihar BCEBC Welfare Post Matric Scholarship 2016-2017 Fresh Registration And Renewal
Bihar BCEBC Welfare Post Matric Scholarship 2016-2017 Fresh Registration And Renewal: The state government of Bihar’s SCSTWD – Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department and Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department is announced the post matric scholarship for BCEBC candidates belongs to the Bihar state recently to help them to continue their higher studies without any problem. The desired candidates who are from Scheduled cast (SC Students), Scheduled Tribe (ST Students) and Other Backward students (OBC) will be get profit through this scheme by getting maintenance allowance for their studies. The Bihar state government has founded the BCEBC student WELFARE department to give complete assistance to the Students belongs to the BC and EBC students in the state.
BCEBC WELFARE Department – And its Services for the BC – Backward Classes and EBC – Extreme Backward Classes class students:
1. The department will supply the students of extremely backward classes with allowance for the accessories that are books, pens etc.
2. Through the BC EBC Post Matric Scholarship the department also gives the loan to develop and establish new schools and hostels for the BC EBC students.
3. Starting of new cooperatives for extremely backward class students and giving economical assistance for their development in studies and culture.
Bihar BCEBC Welfare Post Matric Scholarship 2016-2017
The OBC fresh Students can apply for the Bihar BCEBC post matric scholarships through the online mode by the registration for the educational year 2016-2017. And the BCEBC candidates who are already got the scholarship for the previous year can also renewal their post matric scholarship form application status now. The male or female candidates belongs to the Bihar state and studying in govt or non government organizations which are recognized by the government can apply for the fresh post matric scholarship and also can renewal their registration status.
Bihar BC EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2016-2017 – Eligibility Details:
The desirous candidates who want to apply for this Bihar BCEBC post matric scholarship have to fulfill the scholarship board’s eligibility conditions.
Here we have mentioned the eligibility details for the Bihar Welfare BCEBC post matric scholarship.
1. Candidates should be a native of Bihar state and should have resident certificate or ration cart belongs to the Bihar state.
2. The candidate should be a student of an institution of Bihar State and it must be recognized the Bihar state government.
3. The student must belong to BC- backward class or EBC – extremely backward class.
4. The candidate’s parental annual income must not be above Rs.100000 (one lack).
5. Applicant must have a valid community and parent’s annual income certificate.
6. From every family only two students are allowed to apply for this Bihar BCEBC post matric scholarship. And this condition is not applicable for the girl candidates.
How to Apply for Bihar BC EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2016-2017:
Here we have mentioned the easy steps to apply for the Bihar BC EBC Post Matric Scholarship online registration.
Please find the steps bellow.
Step.1 Open the BCEBC official site bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/ first.
Step.2 In the application form fill all the fields with proper details to register.
Step.3 After completion of registration you will get a user ID and Password.
Step.4 Log in with your User ID and Password to get registered in to your applicaion form.
Step5. Upload all the required valid documents.
Step6. After the completion of application form filling the candiate has to visit his college or institution and handover the filled application form to the head of the college or institution.
Step7. The Head of the institution will send it for the verification to the DDO- District Development Officer
Documents to Upload For Bihar BCEBC Scholarship:
Community nativity and Income certificates which are valid and issued by the Bihar state government.
All the qualified educational certificates and the memorandum of last year academic year.
Your institutions admission fee and other required fee details documents.
Your College approval documents
Hostel certificates (if studying in hostel)
Photo and signature on the application