KEAM Syllabus 2016 Engineering Medical Exam Paper Pattern | www.cee.kerala.gov.in
KEAM Kerala Engineering and Medical entrance Exam is gettign ready to organize by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala (CEE-Kerala). To hit the rank in this examination the capable candidates must need to know the syllabus of the KEAM’s syllabus 2016 clearly. So, dear aspirants this page is fully dedicated to the syllabus of KEAM 2015 – 2016. Here you will find all the information regarding the syllabus of all the subjects related to the entrance examination.
All the eligible aspirants who are awaiting achieve the admission in MBBS, Engineering, BDS, Homio, Siddha, Architecture and agriculture can find the KEAM examination pattern and get the syllabus on internet now.
KEAM Kerala Engineering and Medical entrance Exam – Eligibility:
The willing students must pass his / her higher Secondary/ X exam with at least 50% marks in the subjects Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology.
KEAM Entrance 2016 – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering and Medical Exam Pattern Full Details:
The Kerala Engineering and Medical entrance examination pattern will be like bellow.
1. Dear aspirants, here now find all the valuable information the KEAM examination.
2. Capable and willing candidates who want to get admission in the engineering courses or above mentioned courses have to attend 2 entrance examinations.
3. The paper-I contains the questions from the subjects Chemistry and Physics.
4. Paper-II contains the questions related to the subjects Mathematics.
5. The aspirants who are willing to get admission in the Medical courses also have to attend 2 exams.
6. Paper – I contains the questions from the chemistry and physics.
7. On the subject biology the Paper 2 questions will be depend.
8. Aspirants who want to get the admission in University of Kerala (KEAM) should overcome both the 2 papers
9. KEAM of Kerala entrance examination paper will contain 120 questions in the form of multiple choice questions.
10. To solve the each paper the allotted time will be 11/2 hour.
11. Each and every correct answer will gains you 4 MARKS.
12. Wrong answer contains -1 MARK
KEAM Syllabus 2016 Physics syllabus: Find it bellow:
Physics and Measurement
Laws of Motion
Work, Energy and Power
Properties of Solids and Liquids
Kinetic Theory of Gases
Oscillations and Waves
Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Atoms and Nuclei
KEAM Syllabus 2016 Chemistry syllabus: Find it bellow:
Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
States of Matter
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
d- and f- Block Elements
Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
Organic Compounds containing Halogens
Organic Compounds containing Oxygen
Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in Everyday Life
Principles related to Practical Chemistry
KEAM Syllabus 2016 Mathematics syllabus: Find it bellow
Sets, Relations and Functions
Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
Matrices and Determinants
Permutations and Combinations
Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
Sequences and Series
Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
Three Dimensional Geometry
Statistics and Probability
KEAM Syllabus 2016 Biology syllabus: Find it bellow:
Water Relation of Plants
Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
Circulation in Animals
Excretion and Osmo regulation in Animals
Movement and Locomotion in Animal
Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
Human Endocrine System
Growth and Development in Plants
Reproduction and Development in Animals
Growth, Regeneration and Ageing
Organism and their Environment
Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
Biological Resources and Biodiversity
Population – Environment and Development
Immunity and Human Health
Modern Methods of Diagnosis
Click Here For more information of KEAM syllabus and Paper Pattern go to Official link.