Minority Scholarship MOMA Scholarship 2016 momascholarship.gov.in
MOMA Scholarship 2016, momascholarship.gov.in: MOMA stands for Ministry of Minority Affairs. Ministry of Minority Affairs scholarships 2016-2017 are meant for the candidates who are related to the groups of minority communities. This MOMA Scholarship 2016 will be given to the eligible candidates from the groups of Parses, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Christians and Muslims. Aspirants who are willing and eligible can apply for this MOMA Scholarship 2016 2017 before the time. To grab this Ministry of Minority Affairs offering MOMA Scholarship the candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the MOMA.
The Indian government is offering MOMA Scholarship 2016-2017 to the students who are brilliant and showing their talent in the field of education. Ministry of Minority Affairs MOMA Scholarship will help the talented candidates to continue their education without interruption. And the students need not to afford money for their higher studies.
The important aim of this MOMA Scholarship that is Minority scholarship, the Post metric and Merit cum means programmes is to establish the balance between minority groups and other communities in the higher education field.
MOMA Scholarship – The Minority scholarship Types:
The scheme of the MOMA scholarship or Ministry of Minority Affairs scholarship is mainly three types. They are Post Matric scholarship and merit cum means scholarship.
Post Matric scholarship 2016 Eligibility Guidelines:
Students must have the percentage above 50% in their previous annual examinations.
Only two students will benefitted from each family
Girls have 30% reservation to receive this minority scholarship
Parental annual income does not exceed two lacks (Rs. 2, 00,000)
If any candidate will selected for MOMA scholarship, he/she will not get any other scholarship for the other pursuing courses.
MOMA scholarship will be offered for all the courses.
Matric-cum-Means scholarship (Minority Scholarship)Eligibility Guidelines:
1. Matric-cum-Means scholarship (Minority scholarship)will be awarded for the graduation and post graduation level technical and professional courses from government recognized colleges/universities.
2. Students who want to join a college to do professional or technical courses with a competitive exam will be fit for Matric cum means scholarship the minority scholarship.
3. Students parents annual income should not be exceed Rs. 2.5 lack (two lack and fifty thousand) to get this Minority scholarship.
4. Applicants must have above 50% marks at their higher education and graduation levels.
5. If the target for distribution of Matric-cum-Means scholarship to a certain minority community in a state/UT is not fulfilled, it will be distributed among the same minority community of other States/UTs strictly depending on the merit.
2016 MOMA Scholarship-Ministry of Minority Affairs scholarship-Applying Process:
MOMA Scholarship-Ministry of Minority Affairs scholarship-Online Applying Process:
Step1. Through the official website the candidates can apply for this MOMA Scholarship 2016 – momascholarship.gov.in.
Step2. Fill all the fields first that are user and password.
Step3. Then fill all the fields with relevant details carefully
Step4. Now upload your latest photo and sign.
Step5. Check all the details once again and submit your application form.
MOMA Scholarship 2016 -Ministry of Minority Affairs scholarship-Offline Applying Process:
Step1. The eligible students can download the application form from the official site.
Step2. Form the official website download the application form and fill the form with proper details.
Step3. Now take your latest photo and signature and paste them on your application form on the correct place and attach all the required documents.
Step4. Now send them to the head of the institutions before the time.
Click here for more details about MOMA Scholarship the Minority Scholarship