April 2015 Current Affairs
April 2015 current affairs: Dear aspirants here we have listed the April 2015 current affairs.
1st April 2015 Current Affairs
1. Andhra Pradesh Announced Amaravathi as their new capital
2nd April 2015 Current Affairs
2. A non-bailable warrant was issued against pervez Musharraf the former president of Pakisthan by the Islamabad Court for repeatedly failing to attend the court regarding the murder case of Lal Masji clric Abdul Rashid Ghazi done in the year of 2007.
3rd April 2015
1. About 150 Kenyan University students were killed by Somali militants
2. India’s president Pranabh Mukharjee has signed land acquisition ordinance of Andhra Pradesh state.
4th April 2015
1. Saina Nehwal the Indian shuttler lossed her world no 1 rank after Li Xuerui defeated her in the Malaysia Open’s semifinals.
6th April 2015
1. Six Scorpene submarines which are built in Mumbai were put to sea by Manohar Parrikar India Defense Minister. These submarines are planned by France.
7th April 2015
1. World Health Day
8th April 2015
1. India Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi launched Pradhan Manthri MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) Yojana In New Delhi. The prgrammes main aim is to give helping hand to the small entrepreneurs in India. Pradhan –Manthri MUDRA’s main theme is Poonjee Safalatha ki Kunjee.
2. Dharmendra Pradhan the Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural gas visited Mozambique.
3. SAARC (South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation) Health Ministers 5th meeting held in New Delhi.
9th April 2015
1. Theme ‘Education for All 2000-2015 Achievements and Challenges has been released by 2015 Education for All (EFA) Global onitoring Report (GMR)
2. In Goa 20th National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan (NOSDCP) and Preparedness meeting held
3. New chief election commissioner (20th) of India is Nasim Zaidi. He was appointed at the place of Hari Shankar Brahma
4. Premier of Western Australia Colon Barnett visited India
5. Suleiman Charitra book was lunched. the book is written by Kalyana Malla.
10th April 2015
1. Indian President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated North East’s cultural festival. With the theme “Songs and dances of North East” The government of Meghalaya was conducted this programme in New Delhi .
2. Indian Pime Minister Sri Narendra Modi set out for his tri nation Visit to Germany, France and Canada.
3. A controversial Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) has been extended by the Indian government in Arunachal Pradesh state regarding a serious law and order situation
4. For the 9th International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Council meeting India is designated as Chair. IRENA meeting is going to held in Abu Dhabi (UAE) on 10th & 11th June, 2015
11th April 2015
1. EPFO-Employees’ Provident Fund Organization removed the Rs. 1000 minimum monthly pension scheme from Apr 2015. Presently 32 lack pensioners are under this scheme.
2. Reserve Bank of India-RBI notified hike in Foreign Direct Investment-FDI limit in Insurance Sector to 49 % from the present 26 %.
3. South Korea capital Seoul awarded with the title of Global Earth hour Capital 2015 on winning Earth Hour City Challenge (EHCC) of World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
4. Mahesh Sharma the Union Minister of State for Tourism (IC) inaugurated visit Kerala 2015 campaign to develop Kerala tourism.
5. Uttar Pradesh Government awarded Hindi litterateur Uday Pratap Singh and Hindi poet Gopaldas Neeraj with Sahitya Shiromani Samman and Rashtra Ratn-Sitara-e Hind award on Hindi
6. To develop 3056 Anganwadi Centers State Government Rajasthan signed a MoU with Vedanta Group in five districts
7. India test-fired Dhanush the Surface-to-Surface nuclear-capable ballistic missile successfully. Dhanush’s range is 350 KM.
8. USA Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx signed Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) on transportation in India.
9. For the year 2015-2016 Sumit Mazumder elected the new Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) President. He replaced the former president Ajay Shriram.
10. National Safe Motherhood day.
12 April 2015
1. Vice president Hamid Ansari released Ms. Aisha Chaudhary’s book My Little Epiphanies.
2. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) and AREVA of France signed an Agreement for proposed Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project for setting up two Evolutional Pressurized Reactor (EPR) rectors of 1650 MWe each.
3. During the India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi to France visit, India & France Signed an Memorandum of Understanding (Mou) to found a Marine Biology Institute.
4. Julie Bishop the Australian Foreign Minister Visited India.
13th April 2015
United Nations Congress on crime Prevention and Criminal Justice held in Doha (Qatar). DV Sadanand Govda (Honorable Minister of Law and Justice of India) led the delegation from India.
17th April 2015:
World Hemophilia Day. World Hemophilia Day started in 1989. World Federation of Hemophilia-established by Frank Schnabel
18th April 2015:
World Heritage Day
20th April 2015:
NOSDCP – National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan and Preparedness meeting held in Goa.
22nd April – We celebrated the Earth Day. In the year 1970 the Earth Day celebrated first. 2015 Earth Day Theme is “Its Our Turn to Lead”.
24th April 2015:
Prajwala founder Sunitha Krishnan got Yudhvir Foundation Memorial Award (for his support to HIV patients)
25th April 2015:
World Malaria Day. 2015 Theme for Malaria is – Invest in the future: Defeat malaria.
27th April 2015:
South Africa Freedom day.
27th April 2015:
Togo National Day. Togo is a West African Country.
29 April 2015:
World Dance Day