Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 Application Form cbseacademic.in
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 is awarding by the CBSC – Central Board of Secondary Education for the aspirants want to study continue their further study and want to join the UG – programs (Under Graduation programs) after the completion of XII class standard. The ambitious aspirants can try to get this scholarship by completing the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 application form.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 – Full Details:
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Notification Type: Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Details: XII Class
Applying Process: Online Mode
Registration End Date: Check Bellow
Nearly 82,000 of Central Sector Scholarship will be awarded to the meritorious ambitious aspirants. From these central sector scholarships 41000 scholarships are meant for boys and 41000 scholarships are meant for girl students. This is a wonderful scholarship which is mainly awarded to the students who are financially weak and cannot afford for the further higher education. Here those eligible contenders can avail all the related data regarding Central Sector Scholarship 2016 like scholarship details, eligibility information, renewal form information, procedure of the candidate’s selection etc. This all information is providing you by the team of currentaffairsandgk.com team here.
Central Sector 2016 Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria:
1. Ambitious appliers who are willing to apply this Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 should possess XII class certificate form CBSC
2. Applicants parents’ yearly income should not exceed 6 lacks.
3. Applicants should not relate to non creamy layer and must not be availing any other scholarships.
4. Contenders must be a Indian citizens. Applicants must have the minimum or above marks in the subjects selected by the candidate as mentioned bellow.
Stream Name and Minimum Marks:
Stream Name: Science
Minimum Marks: 426
Stream Name: Commerce
Minimum Marks: 412
Stream Name: Others
Minimum Marks: 351
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 – Reward Details:
The scholarship amount will be divided into the ratio of 3:2:1 (among the subject’s science, commerce and other) like bellow.
Amount: Rs. 1000/-
Duration: 3 Years
Amount to be distributed: Rs.10, 000 (at the end of each academic year)
Amount: Rs. 2000/-
Duration: 2 years
Amount to be distributed: Rs.20, 000 (at the end of each academic year)
Method of Distribution of Scholarship:
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 fellowship amount will be deposited into the bank account of the candidate by ECS – Electronic Clearing System mode.
Central Sector Scholarship 2016 Scheme Scholarship Renewal Mode:
To renew the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 fellowship scheme students need to submit the online renewal form.
To renew the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2016 fellowship students must attain 60% marks in the previous class exam and 75% of attendance.
2016 – Central Sector Scholarship Scheme – Selection Procedure:
Selection will be depended on the students merit and parents yearly income range.
Central Sector 2016 Scholarship Scheme – How to Apply:
1. Contenders who are satisfied the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme guide lines can apply for this fellowship by completing the online application form by opening the official website.
2. Go to the web portal www.cbseacademic.in first.
3. Click on the online application form link and fill it with reliable details.
4. Upload any certificates if required while applying.
5. Now hit on the submit tab
6. Keep a hard copy of your application form for later use.
The hard copy of your online Central Sector 2016 Scholarship Scheme application form need to reach the address mentioned bellow after attaching the mandatory documents to it before the last date.
Documents to Be Attached With Application:
1. Online application hard copy
2. Caste Certificate Xerox
3. Valid income Certificate
4. Copy of the previous class memorandum.
5. UG – Under Graduate Course admission report which should be duly signed and stamped by the institution head.
6. Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March 2015) issued by the employer.
7. Bank passbook Xerox or one cancelled cheque of saving account.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme – Address:Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE (Head Office)
Delhi – 110 092
Availability of Application Form:
Central Sector Scholarship Renewal form will be available shortly.
Have An Eye On These Scholarships
|ONGC Scholarship 2016|
|Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2016|
|National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2015|
|KVPY Scholarship 2015|
Click Here For More Details Official Website http://cbseacademic.in/